We call it “worry free” care, because at Right At Home In-Home Care and Assistance in Davidsonville, our caregivers go through background checks and training. They are also bonded and insured. We take care of paying the caregivers, all taxes and insurance. Your family doesn’t have to worry about any of these items when using our services.
Having a companion caregiver during the day or night can make a huge difference for a senior. Home care helps aging adults stay in their own homes longer, and helps them maintain the independence they cherish. Call Right At Home In-Home Care and Assistance today for more information and to get all of your questions answered.
Here are some helpful phone numbers for seniors and their families:
- Hoveround in Davidsonville, 571-434-7007
- Meals on Wheels, 410-626-7543
- Senior Center, 410-956-7310
- Senior Medical Equipment, 1-800-850-0335
- Rite Aid, 410-956-9411
- Legal Services for Seniors, 410-763-9676
- Right At Home In-Home Care and Assistance, 1-888-281-5937